Return to God's Garden

A Champion & Voice for the Persecuted

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Prayer over North Korea

Father in the name I Jesus,
I come before Your holy throne of grace and ask that
You place a spiritual restraint over the governments and
military forces within North Korea.

I ask that You break the strong bond of the false religion
and spirit of communism that holds this country under
Satan's bondage.

I ask that Your holy spirit move like a river over it's people
and open their hearts to You.

I ask that the light of Christ be shone brightly in your
believers who are there as witnesses and undergoing
great persecution and trials and that they preach
Your Word and that it will be heard
against all odds.

May every obstacle that prohibits evangelization
be broken down and let the holy spirit
flow through the cities and towns
and countryside.

Set a hedge of protection around those nations
surrounding this country and let no effort of evil
by the North Korean government prosper.

Give strength to it's peoples,
protect and bless the children.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ,
our Lord and Saviour.

Amen.