Return to God's Garden

A Champion & Voice for the Persecuted

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Peace and Comfort of the Holy Spirit

Today's living martyr's [Greek meaning of the word means "witness"] covet our prayers, and some ask for only this in order to sustain them through their difficult trials, imprisonments and persecutions.

These specific words reflect the sentiments of many of our persecuted brethren

[lyrics to Stephen Curtis Chapman's song HIDING PLACE]

"I'm not asking you to take away my troubles, Lord... Cause it's through the stormy weather I learn to trust you more. So I thank You for Your promise I have come to knowYour unfailing love surrounds me, when I need it most.."

* An important prayer point for the Peresecuted Church

Pray that these brothers and sisters in Christ are continually covered and reassured with the peace that surpasses all human understanding that only the Holy Spirit can bring them.