Return to God's Garden

A Champion & Voice for the Persecuted

Thursday, March 09, 2006

SUNDAY 03/12/2006 - Global day of prayer for BURMA

* This Sunday, March 12, 2006...

The nation of Burma will be lifted up in a day of global prayer.

Pray for God to supply all the needs of the faithful and diligently protect those who are persecuted and suffering within that nation. Please intercede for a change of heart among it's leaders and military forces... petition the Lord for a spirit of peace to blanket the land and settle deep into it... Ask for a deep spiritual seeking amongst all the people, a strong desire to know the one true God and to once again [as it did in the early 1800's) have the Holy Spirit sweep across the nation, awakening hearts and leading multitudes to Jesus Christ.

Psalm 57: 1-2

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; nd in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, Until these calamities have passed by. I will cry out to God Most High, To God who performs all things for me. He shall send from heaven and save me; He reproaches the one who would swallow me up. Selah God shall send forth His mercy and His truth.